Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksliving


I am thankful for the flexibility of homeschooling. Today we finalized our Thanksgiving Menu and will start baking! The children and I will learn new cookie recipes together... I'm willing to bet theirs will turn out better than mine!! I'm such an imprecise baker.

We're also going to create some games to play on Thanksgiving and read the history of the holiday. I think Timothy may be able to read a book this year! What a wonderful first. Another first... This is the first year in a decade we have not made our Thankful Family Tree. But I'm hopeful we can keep the focus right in spite of this sad sad oversight.

A brighter first- Clara's first tooth popped through today!! At only four months, she is the youngest Olsen to get her first tooth. :P Happy Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a note!