Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksliving


I am thankful for friends.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!" -Ecclesiastes 2:9 & 10

We went to a Corn Maize last week and got totally lost. (I still have no idea how we were supposed to follow that little map!) If we each looked at our maps and our questionairres, we would have ended up at two dozen different points- all lost! We stuck together. Followed one map and made it out.

I'm grateful for an abundance of God-fearing friends right now. When we are each looking to the Word of God for direction, we can help one another when one starts to stumble. My accountability gals, best bud from years ago, homeschool co-op Mammas, friends from church & some just plopped in my life by the Lord...

Buddies. Partners. Come-along-side-and-encourage-ers. I am thankful for friends.

p.s. This months' title is swiped from a friend's blog, "Thanksliving * Gratitude as an Act of Worship! (Thanks!)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping a note!