Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Planning Mondays


I am often asked, "What exactly do you eat?" Sometimes because people are wondering what {mostly} veggie people enjoy for dinner and sometimes because the thought of cooking for 8 three times daily seems daunting. So I'm going to start posting our weekly menu on Mondays. If you want to stop by, now you can browse the week's offerings and know which night to show up. ;)


M- Navy Bean Soup, Rolls & Salad

T- Baked Eggplant over pasta w/Italian Salad

W- Homemade Mac & Cheese, Stewed Apples & Veggie Dippers (homegroup night- we all eat together)

R- Crock- Venison with Stout & Potatoes (and salad)

F- Stir Fry (Asian Salad)

S- Roasted Veggie Stew

S- Crock- Asparagus Strata

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your meals, Allie! I can only imagine the challenge it must be to cook for 8 three times a day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm, I think I want to come over tonight & tomorrow night. ;) sounds delicious. :D And venison? who has been hunting? It's been forever since I've had some venison. :( but I'm pretty sure you are making me SO hungry after not eating for 2 days cause I've been so sick. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping a note!