Monday, June 29, 2009

Quotable Quotes


"Cool! I can make tire tracks in the dust!" -Ben while playing with his "off-road" black Lego car


"Hey Mom, why [is the] beach inside?" -Andrew when the kiddie pool was on its way to the backyard


"I love you, Mamma. " -Timbo, being sweet to his sick Mamma


And the picture you see is of Lauren, our little chef, putting the final touches on a Southwestern salad & dressing she made.


Georgia Anne is standing at my feet now being adorable... yes, you read right, STANDING! I'm going to go sit outside in the pool with them now, brain & fingers are too wiped out to do any more. PTL for flexible summer days (and that my children are obedient and my New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream will be waiting for me when I recover!)

1 comment:

  1. Allie, your children are growing up! The picture of Lauren making the salad is so sweet...I'm sure she feels like such a big girl able to help mommy like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping a note!