Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When Mamma's Sick...

When Mamma is sick, all kinds of things happen.

Note the shorts and undies in the bread machine. They're Andrew's. Enough said. ;)

The vacuum cleaner head is missing. Not the vac, just the attachment we need to clean the wood floors. Hmm...

Most of my magazines have corners (or whole pages) chewed off... really, Clara? I'm sure Daddy fed you and I *know* I nursed you plenty!

Of course, some pretty wonderful things happened, as well. Lauren cooked several meals. (Ben cooked one, but we put him back on kid duty after that one... Lauren's kitchen skills are, shall we say, more honed?) Ben played with Andrew, Georgia and Clara so I could rest. Georgia took a nap yesterday (a miracle, I tell you!)

And, most importantly, I've been reminded of what matters most. Laying in the backyard together, listening to Timothy's stories about ninjas, sharing favorite parts of movies... The Lord has reminded me of what matters most, and that right now is *real life* time spent with my sweet little ones. Thanks, Abba.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! Love the shorts and undies in the bread machine, lol. Glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping a note!