Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Day Off


Wow. I haven't laid around and read books all morning... ever. Well, not since my life as Mamma to many, anyways. But after a week and a half of swim lessons (during which regular activities failed to realize we were busy and continued as usual) I decided to take the day off!

Okay, I never would have- but my sweet hubby is teaching me how to slow down. So I'm looking at a cleaning kit on the floor of my bathroom, toys on the floor in the family room, and 4 pineapple & 4 pints of strawberries that need to be chopped before tonight's wedding shower... but I am not stressed. I am not stressed. (That bore repeating!)

Instead, I'm listening to Jeff Purswell's escatalogical message on the End Times while tidying my room (okay, I can't take the day COMPLETELY off!) and weeding through piles of books so my room can be a haven when baby comes- not a pigpen!

This post is to remind me that life goes on- slowing down is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a note!